Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Inspirational Living Areas

Here are two rooms that I would love to have in my house some day! An inspirational Living room and an inspirational Dining Room. Both rooms are by Jessica Nixon.



The lights in the Living Room above add a slight Eastern touch to the room and the plants somehow lighten the dark furniture and bring some of the outdoors indoors.

I think the Dining Room below is stunning, I think the key to this room is the hanging lights, the space the designer had to work with really makes this, although the look could be achieved with a lower ceiling, it wouldn't be quite so stunning but would still be pretty impressive. I'm really in the mood for anything clustered recently - little picture frames clustered on a wall, or little mirrors, I think that's why I'm drawn to this dining room with its cluster of hanging lights!

No comments: