Monday, August 27, 2007

Drogheda in Style - by Maz

Instyle Designs in Drogheda truly is a store to behold. It never occurred to me to wonder where you would buy an outdoor hot tub or a sauna but never the less, now I know. You can find out more about said saunas and hot tubs on the website. However it was their range of garden furniture and smoke houses that really caught my eye.

This Caravelle Oval table and four bench set was by far my favourite - don't think it'll fit on my balcony though!!








I have to admit that I didn't actually know that you could buy BBQ huts but I am definitely happier for that knowledge...



Here are some of my own pics from the show room




This bubble chair reminded me of Diarmuid Gavin (they also had the ones that hang - and they really reminded me of Diarmuid Gavin!! )




And I'm looking right at home aren't I (I didn't actually realise I had been so cheeky as to take off my flip-flops ;-) )

Lastly I just wanted to show you these amazing chairs - last of the high kings or what??


All in all Instyle Designs is well worth a visit if you're up that side of the country - and if you want exceptional garden furniture then it's worth making the trip specially.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God I look awful in that picture!!!!

MT said...

No you don't!