Monday, August 20, 2007

Impulse Outlet Shopping - by Maz

I mentioned recently on Style Treaty that I had paid a visit to the Kildare Village outlet centre, well my favourite shop of the day was definitely the Le Creuset shop - almost everything was marked way down so I had an absolute field day. Here are some of my purchases...

The Multi Mat - in white
The Silicone Whisk - in lime green

The non stick basting brush (far right of the picture - in white)

These all came from the silicone accessory range and you can read about them here.

The Pot Handle Glove - bottom right of the picture , basically a tiny oven glove that fits over the pot handle so that you can pick it up!)


And finally - the utensil holder in cream
The whole lot came to about €50 but should have been closer to €75 or €80 so bargains all round :-)

No comments: