Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Chandelier Chic

I love chandeliers or unusual lights. I think a large detailed chandelier can make such a statement in the entrance hallway of your home, if you have the space for one. Here are a few of my favourites that I've found from Light Design Ltd. a lighting company on the Tramore Road, Co. Cork.


Barleycorn Pendant


Autumn Sprig-Style Pendant

They also have more classical ones like this...


Ages Antique 12 Light Chandelier Pendant

Or this one...


Cream/Gold Candle Effect Chandelier Pendant

Or slightly more "off-the wall" designs like this one, this wouldn't be my taste but might look good in a trendy bar or cafe!



Cognac Glass Pendant


There are many more to see on the website and there are many many more to see in the showroom, details on the site.

No comments: