Monday, April 16, 2007

More Wallpaper

As a recent convert to the world of wallpaper I'm always on the look out for interesting new patterns. I just love how you can take a dead plain room and instantly bring it to life with a section of wallpaper. Here are a few that I love from Debenham's, probably not to everyone's taste but I think they would be fantastic in the right setting. The first 4 are from Debenham's Julien MacDonald collection and the last one is from the Graham & Brown collection.


Red Paradise


Green Dazzle


Green Mysterious


Purple Mysterious


Pink Figaro

All of the wallpapers shown above are approx. £16.99, I'm not sure what range they have in their Irish stores but if you can't find what you're looking for then you can always order online. To view the full collections click here.

No comments: