Sunday, April 15, 2007

Nice Way to Pass an Afternoon!

A Day Bed is described as a bed that is for resting and not for sleeping. I think that a Day Bed is a lovely feature in a house if you have the space for one (and if you have the time for resting during the day!). It would be so nice to have a day bed just by a window in your house and to have the time to settle down with a good book for an hour in the afternoon. Here are a few nice ones that I found. The first one is from Minnie Peters and the second one is from Instore



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I don't have one of those!!! This blasted computer is enough of a distraction - if I had one of those I'd be clearing August on my calendar for repeats for sure!!!!

MT said...

Oh go on, take a break for an hour and curl up on the couch with a book - you need a study break!