Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Fabric Fit For a Queen!

Its more than a little intimidating to consider using some Sanderson fabric or wallpaper in your home when you consider that they were awarded the Royal Warrant as Purveyors of Wallpaper to the King of England in 1923 and continue to supply to the Queen today... but if its good enough for the Queen...

I think I love everything on their website, I could post every picture from there to here, but as that would be more than a little time consuming here's a few of my favourites!









I've ordered my book of samples from them and as soon as it arrives I intend sitting down in a quiet room with a glass of wine and drooling! I really hope I get the chance to use some of their products in the future. There is currently just one supplier in Ireland, in Dublin. You can find out more about Sanderson here. Ok here are just a few more pics...





No comments: