Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Moulin des Herbes

While we were in France, we took a day trip to the city of Avignon. Avignon is a beautiful Provencial city famous for the Palais des Papes (Palace of Popes) where the Popes lived for much of the 14th century. Unfortunately this was closed for the evening by the time we got there so we had to content ourselves by sitting on a terrace cafe sipping a glass of vin rouge instead! Difficult but we managed...

I didn't do much shopping while we were away (the impending trip to Oz has my finances drained...) but I fell in love with this herb mill when I saw it so I had to splash out.



I very rarely use dried herbs as they taste like dust compared to fresh herbs, but its always good to have some on hand for emergencies!

1 comment:

Petchie75 said...

Looks like a nice herb mill. When are you going to tell us more about the trip to France - or maybe it's difficult find an interior twist to it? How was the hotel that you wrote about a few weeks ago, was it as nice as it looked on the internet?