Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Guest Post by Maz @ Style Treaty

A couple of weeks (possibly months at this stage) I did a post about my ongoing search for a new table lamp. Well I finally found one in Homebase last week. It’s as simple as I wanted and yet there are a few details that I like on it. You’ll find the picture on the website here, but it’s not a great picture.

Here is a picture that shows the details I spoke about above.

Please ignore the mess that is the CD/DVD stand - we have so many it's impossible to keep them tidy!!

I was wondering what to do with the old lamp and since I didn’t know anyone who needed a new one I dropped it into Oxfam on William St. I found out that they are more than happy to take home ware so if you’re doing a cleanout or redecorating, please keep them in mind.


I almost forgot to mention - it was about €30

No comments: